Want to Develop the Best Low-Code Platform in Norway?
Talented full-stack developer wanted in Oslo!
the application deadline has passed.
Experienced and team-driven Java developer wanted in Oslo!
Compose is looking for an experienced and driven full-stack developer to join our Oslo-team. You will be working on the Compose product portfolio, a powerful low-code platform for web-application development and automation.
What will your days at Compose look like?
Your role as a senior developer at Compose will involve the development of the Compose product portfolio. Here you will have the position to impact both the roadmap and product vision according to stakeholders and market needs. You’ll be a key person in our team which are responsible for developing Compose products and maintaining ours and clients’ systems and servers. We also rely on you to give support to our clients and help them understand how to benefit from the hundreds of low-code features Compose offers for digitization and automation.
Compose works with several large and game-changing customers and partners in GovTech, FinTech, and LegalTech. You will develop solutions in many interesting projects, such as enrollment of new soldiers, registration of new immigrations, home mortgage applications, or funding tomorrow’s top athletes.
Who you are:
You must have great teamwork and communication skills. Working in Compose means independence to shape your own learning curve, but also to work closely with people across all fields (product, sales, marketing and consulting) to maximize the value of all our team’s efforts.
Joining our Oslo team means that you’ll be working in a highly motivated and friendly environment (we’d say 100% objectively!). We take ideas seriously, work hard and reward results!
Your technical skills:
- You are highly skilled with web applications developer in Java (3++ years’ experience).
- You are highly skilled with RDBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
- Solid knowledge with Open Source tools and frameworks such as Spring MVC, Hibernate, GWT.
- Solid knowledge with Unix/Linux environments, preferable in CentOS.
- Solid knowledge with web servers such as Apache, Nginx.
- Solid knowledge with build tools such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins.
- Solid knowledge of application containers, such as Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift.
A plus if you also have:
- Experience with web application development in .NET is also a major plus.
- Experience with cloud computing services such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, IBM Cloud.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices and can write clean and functional code. ⠀⠀
What we offer:
- Technology: Work with one of the most robust low-code application platforms offered in the Scandinavian market for digitization and automation. Software is the core of our business, where continuous development investments are prioritized to sustaining our competitive advantage.
- Culture: Highly motivated and friendly team in an informal working environment. Our team members come from varied backgrounds and experiences. We believe in diversity and work agile across all fields to optimize our efforts. In Compose there is always room for new ideas!
- Opportunities: Take part in a small and growing tech-company with a big industry voice. Compose is on the breach of European expansion, which means you have the chance to grow with us! If you work hard and show initiative, the right candidate will also be considered as tech lead for our agile teams.
- Office: Central in Oslo, cool co-working office, with many exciting start-up companies to get to know. Unlimited coffee and tea options. There is also a shower available for the sporty commuters.
- Social: The co-working office hosts monthly networking events and free breakfast every Tuesday. Some of the yearly highlights are the Compose summer and Christmas party when the CEO cooks delicious feasts.
Does this sound like you, or someone you know?
Reach out, and you might land your next career move in Oslo!
The application deadline has passed! You can still submit an open application here.